"Your Future Restored"
- Quick initial assessments of visible mold growth
- Recognition of contributing factors to mold growth
- Utilization of the latest equipment and techniques
- Adherence to IICRC S520 standard of care and New York City Department of Health & Environmental Hygiene Guidelines and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments and the EPA document, Mold Remediation in School and Commercial Buildings.
- Certified personnel to undertake any size mold remediation project
- Respected reputation with Certified Hygienists
- Laboratory testing to properly identify which strains of mold are present and their toxicity
- Pre-testing to determine baseline spore counts
- Engineering controls
- Critical barriers and containment
- Remediation performed using all the proper personal protective equipment. Safety comes first.
- Post remediation clearance testing to ensure thorough workmanship has occurred