"Your Future Restored"
Water Damage Mitigation
- Live dispatch
- Familiarity with most insurance companies and their claims processes
- State of the art moisture detection equipment
- Trained and certified staff following the IICRC S500 guidelines
- Clean and courteous technicians
- Professional and experienced technicians
- Moisture intrusion assessment to determine the extent of water damage and humidity levels
- Preparation of a comprehensive drying plan for the most efficient approach
- Preliminary and progressive moisture mapping to document the drying process
- Interaction with your insurance claims representative, facility manager or property manager
- Crew dispatch is immediate with typical arrival onsite within 2 hours
- Ample drying equipment on hand for all residential most large commercial losses
- A broad range of drying systems available depending on the type of loss
- Proper detection and controlled moisture conditions are two critical factors in avoiding mold colonies to grow, which usually occurs within a 72 hour period of moisture levels exceeding 80% humidity
- Most buildings can be dried in 3 to 4 days. However, certain factors can extend the drying time such as the total air volume within the building, building access & ongoing business operations, electrical power availability, etc. We will develop a custom plan for your situation to optimize the drying time and have you back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Demolition, haul off and clean up is also performed as part of the drying process.